Tpad offers PBX and reselling solutions to all sizes of companies, including enterprises.
Whether you're a medium sized business or a fully-fledged internet service provider, our wholesale PBX system allows service providers to offer an array of features at a very competitive rate. Reliable and industry leading, we offer variable extensions, configurations and DID options within our hosted virtual PBX solution.
Standard features with a Tpad virtual PBX system include:
Dial by extension
Three Way Calling
Voice Mail(including auto forward to email / other devices)
Premium PBX system features include: Day and Night Mode, Multiple Auto-Attendant/Menus/IVR, the ability to upload your own sound files, detailed call reporting, flexible routing logic, custom and analytic CRM Integrations and more.
TpadPBX main features:
- Call recording – for inbound and outbound calls
- Flexible multi-level IVR – (auto-attendant) call routing configurator
- Inbound DID – flexible multi-level call routing configuration: Inbound calls can go to a series on routing features including ring groups, day night, queues, announcements, specific extension, specific voicemail or to external numbers.
- Failover – call routing functionality
- Easy call search – with recording play/download
- User permission – based configurator on allowed features
- Multi-level tenant configurator – Each customer setup has its own set on the same platform
- Customizable rate cards – Each customer can be rated according to the assigned rate card setup
- Credit management – Customer level or extension level credits can be assigned. Credit warning levels can be configured
- Customisable on hold music
- Other standard PBX – action features also include call forwarding, follow me, speed dial, call conferencing, 3way calling, internal calling, and transfers to extensions, queues and ring groups
- Auto voicemail-to-email – Optionally an attached voicemail file is auto-sent to configured email
- Paging and intercom
- Outbound pin dialling – PBX can be remotely accessed and used to dial out for authorised users
- Pick-up groups – Extensions can to grouped together for picking up a call in the group
- Blacklisting – incoming numbers can be excluded
- Auto-provisioning of IP phones – remote configuration of hard IP phones, with respect to manufacturer